CHANGE IN ACTION
Get from where you are to where you want to be
Learn how to create change to achieve the specific outcomes that matter most to you successfully
What is Change in Action?
Change in Action is a practical process that teaches you how to get from where you are to where you want to go so that you can achieve the exact outcomes that matter most to you.
You will learn how to integrate practical change strategies and effective action plans with the human side of change (things like behaviours, habits, mindset, emotions, etc.) to design and achieve specific results.
What does the Change in Action system include?
Here are the core topics covered and what you will learn in them:
- Part 1 - How to get from where you are to where you want to be. You will learn how to get clarity on the exact steps you need to take to get you from where you are to where you want to be and how to turn those steps into an effective action plan that will deliver specific results.
- Part 2 - Transform Your Personal Change Agility. Transform your Results. Your personal change agility level has a significant influence on your ability to create change to achieve specific outcomes successfully. Ali’s Personal Change Agility assessment will help you identify what your current level is. You will use the results of the assessment to focus on improving the specific areas that will set you up to succeed.
- Part 3 - How to effectively manage and navigate the human side of change. Creating change and achieving what matters most to you isn’t just about what you are doing. Equally important is who you are being. Things like your behaviour, habits, mindset, and emotions have a massive impact on your results. Change in action will teach you how to manage the human side of change effectively and integrate it with practical change strategies to achieve what matters most to you.
- Part 4 - How to effectively manage and overcome challenges, obstacles, and setbacks. Creating change and achieving results is never a linear path. You will learn how to effectively deal with any challenges, obstacles, or setbacks that might arise so that they do not sabotage your progress and results.
- Part 5 - How to get on track and stay on track. You will learn a system that keeps you on track until you have achieved the specific outcomes you desire. It will stop you from drifting off track. It will help you to navigate anything that comes your way as you move forward effectively.
Ali teaches Change in Action in various formats including online courses, workshops, masterminds, and groups. All events and dates are announced to her email subscribers. If you would like to be kept informed you can subscribe to receive email updates at the bottom of this page. If you would like Ali to teach Change in Action to your private group, send a message to Ali here.
What Ali brings to the table
Ali brings to the table over 30 years of extensive knowledge and experience in personal, professional, and organizational change and development.
She has taken everything she has learned over the last three decades and turned it into her Change in Action program to help people like you navigate the path of change and achieve what matters most to you successfully.
"Ali’s expert coaching on change strategies have helped me enormously as I grow my business. Her insight into the beliefs and behaviours we have, how they impact our actions and how we can create new habits to change these, has allowed me to make a fundamental mindset shift and take bold action in my business. I would highly recommend her." Hayley McKenzie, CEO of Script Angel (Film and TV industry)
“Having worked closely with Ali, I can only say everyone needs a mentor like her! I like practical solutions to real issues and Ali helped all who attended the program find theirs." Claire Graham, Business Owner (PR and Retail Industry)
"I engaged Ali to conduct workshops for my franchise partners and head office team. She has also worked one on one coaching new franchisees. She adapted her tools and program to fit our culture and desired outcomes. Her broad corporate experience, extensive training, and positive personality combine to make her an effective consultant and coach." Rebecca Page, CEO Concierge Home Services (Franchising Industry)